Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Safety glasses 1o1..........

 

 

Well the other day daddy Dave was playing catch up on some of the lawns he maintains. With the nice amount of rain we've been having it dose put a damper on the amount of time daddy Dave has to go out and cut. But let's get to the reason of the blog. When using a weed eater you have some control over the spay of the cuttings with the direction of the cutter head. This comes in handy when cutting along fences in crowded neighbor hoods, as to help prevent the grass spray from going in a neighboring yard. Well I was on my last cut of the day and was weed eating near a dog house, not paying attention to the spray of the cutter being it wasn't nessasary .........wrong. At the crucial moment of full throttle and the cuttings coming back towards me, a mistake was made. A nice pile of fresh dog excrement was hiding out in the tall grass. The spray was warm across my face as the aroma tickled my nose while playing with my gag reflexes. With the proper safety equipment being worn daddy Dave's sight was spared minus the dung mist across the lens of the safety glasses. Luckily daddy Dave's mouth was closed, but what can you do, but keep cutting. Barkley won't be happy about this though.

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sounds like a good recipe for pink eye, glad you had your glasses on. I'm like that too I don't ever weed eat without glasses, have been zinged in the face to many times, to not know better.
Levi

4th sister said...

ewww!!!

The Canuck said...

Awwww, nasty! Hahaha, that sucks