Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Laundry Reno progress.....

 

With a day off from the office and landscaping business slowing I had a full day to concentrate on the laundry room. Here we have the drain and supplie lines of which are in need to be moved to a new location(the other side of the room). Of course this is easier said than done .........way easier said.

First I needed a 2" hole for the drain line, after trying a purchased 2" hole bit which failed miserably I resorted to the one thing I know....... improvise. Here I used a masonry bit and drilled a honeycomb pattern. Then I took a chisel and connected the dots.


After cleaning out the new drain hole two new water supplie lines holes were drilled.

 

After a day of crawling on my stomach, cramped, wet and dirty I finally got the dain lines and supplie lines moved to their new home. Here is the old spot nothing but a couple of abandoned holes.

Now the dryer has its best friend, side by side they stand ready for the next load to be thrown in.

 

1 comment:

Jandi for The Fuzz said...

Did you run out of clean clothes yet?