Monday, October 15, 2012

Mimes on the loose......

Here's just a couple pics of some of the on going work on the latest rental. Here I a before pic of one of the ceilings in a back bedroom. Besides the horrible drywall job, it also has water damage, this needed to be addressed

After the leak was addressed, I decided to do a texture ceiling to aid in covering the terrible drywall job done by past workers. Texturing the ceiling would aid in time management which is a factor, to anyone who has done a smooth drywall ceiling knows that it is very time consuming to say the least.

So how did I apply texture, well I used the hands on approach which works very well and was discovered by accident. I was using a roller which was working but I wanted a deeper texture to help hide the mistakes.

 

 

1 comment: