Sunday, April 20, 2014

Pit bull attack.......

The title says it all daddy was attacked by a pit bull.........but I'll get to that in a min. Daddy Dave had a couple things he needed to do to a property in order to bring it up to a certain government code. Anything with three or more steps needs to have a hand rail, this property was one step too many so daddy Dave needed to install a hand rail.

After wieghing the different hand rail options daddy Dave decided to just build one out of treated wood and concrete. Here the holes were dug and post set, leveled and ready for the railing.

This final pic is with the installed hand railing and "quick Crete " poured and waiting to harden. Now back to the whole "pit bull" thing. You say it must not have been anything major because no one in the family got a call, well truth be told it was a little embarrassing. Right as daddy Dave finished up the hand rail and had allready packed up his tools and trailer he was suddenly caught off guard. Out of no where something slammed into his leg, almost knocking him down. As daddy Dave looked down he saw this pit bull at his feet, instinctively daddy Dave reached for his peice(gat, iron, 380 etc) but it was quickly decieded it was not needed being a wagging nub was visible. It was a young pit and actually the current tenets pet which is usually hooked up out back but today it seems as if he had other plans and was rampaging around the neighborhood.

After realizing the pooch was no threat it then became apparent what he was doing......trying to show his dominance .......aka humping my leg. This dang dog wouldn't leave me alone, he followed me everywhere....around the house(humping my leg).......back to the truck(humping my leg).......back to the house (humping my leg)......I bet everyone in the whole neighborhood could see this pit bull sexual assaulting me, but I'm not quite sure if it would stick in court. It got on my nerves real quick but something kept me from giving that dog a corrective motion(smack, hit, kick) probably the fact it was a pit and some else's dog (but more so the fact it was a pit), and I didn't feel like digging a hole in the backyard in addition to haveing to clean my gun after it was fired. He was just a pup and didn't know better, I guess I'll take a good humping over a bite any day. The dog was so thirsty from all his humping he started drinking the water mixed with "quick Crete" as in the pic above. I hope he calls me after all the intimate time we spent to gether, but he's probably a DOG.

 

No comments: