Sunday, January 9, 2011

staring malia.... in the movie A Christmas Story.........


now Malia go upstairs and put on that gift  your aunt gave you..........aww do i have to............this is not really a pic from the movie but with Malia in this getup reminded me of it. we were fixing to go out for a run so i was making sure she would be bundled up, toasty mostey.






here's a pic of Malia wrapped up and ready to go for a spin. if you enlarge the pic you can see  she is giving the cut eye, i think to Mr Barkley.

1 comment:

Woodie said...

That's and Anderson expression for sure, the cutting the eyes thang. Sometimes I do it without realizing it. Once when I has having my blood drawn for a check up the nurse drawing my blood started yelling at me because she said i cut my eyes at her! I tried to be very nice because she had a big needle, but I have no idea what the heck she was talking about! I was trying not to look at the blood, that's all! :)