Monday, January 16, 2012

No lock?.......

 Why no lock you may ask........well it seems that if you have a lock on your shed, you have something valuable inside. At least this seems to be the case on one of my properties. While out working on a rental I went out back to the shed were I have some stuff stashed, just some old insulation And  old cabinets nothing of any value I just put them in the shed to keep it out of the weather. It seems that someone took the liberty of cutting off my lock...$&@/-@&. Imagine their  surprise when they opened the shed hoping to find some goodies but instead found some roach infested cabinets.  So this time I just decided to put a zip tie on it, like my pops all ways said "you can't stop a thief", and maybe I won't lose a lock in the process. There is a couple of rules to live by when working on rentals. Measure twice and cut once, don't ever leave any tools or    Supplies that you won't leave sleep over if their stolen. I usually take everything home with me even the toilet paper I used. 

No comments: