Wednesday, February 29, 2012

What Kohler is it?.....

 

The Kohler of Chrome of course......well while out at one of my favorite places (habitat) I stumbled across this vanity sink and hardware. I just new momma mandy would like the hardware also so I picked it up and brought it on home and added it to the pile of projects in the garage.

Well the other morning I decided to go ahead and switch out hardware(spout) I just needed a couple of adapters so after a quick trip to the home improvement store I was home to begin. Truth be told had to make two trips because I picked up the wrong size.....Dang! Here's a pic of the old hardware.

here we have both sink spouts out and the new one ready to be installed. Malia insisted on helping, she doesn't seem to ever take that hat off, here she has it on backwards I think it makes her go faster.

Here it is installed and ready for momma Mandy's approval she hasn't seen it yet, but will in no time cause she's constantly making trips to the ladies room(prego).


Here's a close up for your viewing pleasure.

2 comments:

Momma mandy said...

Love :) you are the greatest!

4th sister said...

nice sink! :)