Friday, March 23, 2012

Surely not......

 

Ol Dave why do you have a ac window unit hanging out of your window? I thought you just had a big ol new hvac unit put on your house, plus it's not even that hot out.......what a wuss you may say......but don't be so quick to judge.

here's an inside pick notice the couch pillows stuffed in the sides.... insulation daddy Dave says.....as momma mandy shakes her head. And by the way that cord is not very safe with little malia all about, but it's just for a short time anyway.

and the reason for the ac units is easy to explain. See one of or rental houses has no cental air so as a courtesy land lord I will be installing two window units, which I picked up for a still of a deal off ol craigslist. The cords had been cut, so I needed to replace..........easy enough. But to make sure they would preform I hooked them up and ran them for a while. Next I will be building a bracket to help make it a little harder to steal. But as a wise man once said you can't stop a thief, they want it they'll take it.

No comments: