Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Gat..............

 

 

Well it's been past due to pick up a little personal protection, the other day while working on a rental a 16 year old took three 45 rounds to the chest just a couple blocks away, needles to say he didn't make it. It was believed to be drug related but not sure. So I picked up this ruger 380, I originally wanted a 9mm or larger but the compact size had its perks. This gun is about the size of a wallet so that concealing is a breeze. I needed something that I could have on my person at all times and not be uncomfortable or a burden. Next step is taking this thing out and run a couple rounds through it and let the old ladie get used to it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have heard lots of good stuff about Ruger after asking people what they thought about Glock vs Ruger.

Just make sure you get out and practice with it at least once a month or so.

Levi

Jandi for The Fuzz said...

Big guns are nice, but they're no good if you don't have it with you.