Friday, August 10, 2012

Too much to chew?.........

 

Is it too much to chew or just a mouth full? Time will tell but with the housing market the way it's been momma Mandy and daddy Dave took the plunge and picked up another property.

here's the property in question, it needs a good cleaning and a little maintenance but has potential. It's a 4 bedroom 2 bath, kitchen, living room and dinning room, the location is not to shabby. While out doing some much needed landscaping I had a young man come up to me while carrying his baby he said "I saw someone down here so I thought I'd come by to see if you needed some help, I could use some extra money". This might seem like a nice gesture but let me point out the obvious ......he was high as a kite....I mean HIGH. Not just buzzing but lit like the town square on Christmas eve. This is not the first time this has happened, while out on another property I had another obviously impaired man ask me if I would pay him to cut down a dead tree which was located a foot from the house a 5feet from the power lines. I explained to him that it wasn't just a cut and drop senerio but would have to be topped and brought down in sections. He said "I don't care I'll just drink a beer and climb right up that tree" liquid courage at its finest. Thanks but no thanks, in today's sue happy world that's the last thing I need.

 

No comments: