Thursday, April 21, 2011

can i get a do over...........

while i was hard  at work the other day...... i was working with my back turned away from a costumer. out of the corner of my eye i noticed that he (an older gent) was having trouble getting a rather large head of cabbage into one of the produce bags. after some time, he still had not gotten the cabbage into the bag. being the friendly costumer service expert that i am i turned and asked him politely if i could give him a hand.........as i took the cabbage from him i noticed the was missing his right hand down to the wrist..............can i get a do over?










while i was hard at work the other day........ i was doing some clean-up in the back, my shift was about to come to a end. a nice mid aged black lady caught my attention and inquired about the okra which was on the shelf. she stated that the okra was in poor shape in fact it looked like her, not thinking of the comment i walked out onto the sales floor, as i looked the okra over i said yep your right it is pretty dark..........can i get a do over?







while i was hard at work the other day......... i was working the apple section which often causes me to work with  my back turned towards costumers. i hear a higher, more feminine voice behind me say,"excuse me sir can you tell me where the bagged potatoes are?", speaking while i turn i say yes ma'am, they are on the other side of the onions motioning with my hands.... i then notice that the costumer is obviously a man........can i get a do over?

3 comments:

4th sister said...

geeeeez. u r out of control!!!

Woodie said...

Sometimes, it would be nice to be able to rewind a little! once, at a rock show, Hubby introduced me to a woman who was really into the band playing and apparently was a great supporter of that band but saying "she's their biggest fan". She probably weighed in at 200 lbs or so. There was a moment or two of awkward silence while we all three tried to think of what to say next and Hubby tried to remove his foot form his mouth.

Azulparsnip said...

these are tooo funny, you always have had a way with words