Friday, April 27, 2012

Shake, rattle and roll........

 

Well it's time to say good bye to the other girl in my life. For those of you who don't know her her name is ginger(red truck) she's been with me even before I meet my wife. Through thick and thin, stuck, broken down, hauling weight and much more, but there comes a time in ones life where a good things come to a end. Well with the purchase of a new truck I had no need for two so after a little spit shine or a little rattle can she was ready for her time in the spot light(Craig's list).




Here is a pic of halfway through a little a spray on clear coat on the bed cover......

and here is her cover shot.......she was posted and gone in 3-4hrs.....a quick good bye to such a long time pal, you will be missed ginger happy trails.

3 comments:

Woodie said...

i know what you mean, we get attached to our wheels and you had her for a long, long time. I hope your new wheels can fill her shoes -- or tires. :-)

Jandi for The Fuzz said...

Life goes on.

The Canuck said...

The shine job looks nice! Did it match the back up with the front?