Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Storage wanted..........

 

Here we have the lonely old water heater room, but I see a little unused space that hopefully I can turn into usable space, with the addition of a shelf. Why is there a mirror on the inside of the water heater room door you may ask? Well I didn't want to tell any one, but our water heater or shall I say Mr boiler is a little vain. He loves to look at himself and as long as he's happy hot water is to be had, so Mr boiler who's that sexy hunk in the mirror?

So after a couple supports and some shelving, we have extra storage. I wanted to make sure i had plenty of clearance above the water heater. Now this doesn't look so organized but it's partly to do with the large blankets and the fact that daddy Dave folded and stacked them. Momma mandy would have made this look well organized but it'll have to work for now.

1 comment:

Woodie said...

that vain water heater comment cracked me up. :-)