Sunday, April 29, 2012

I've got the power........

 

I bet it wouldn't feel too great to get stuck with this thing. While out cutting grass on one of the rentals I stumbled across this find it was tossed off in some overgrown grass and as I was picking up trash before the cut I discovered it. It was not all in one piece but as I put it together I was soon surprised to see it spark to life. I bet if it made skin contact it might make ya wet your pants. This was defiantly not something that should be laying around for some kid to pick up. I threw it in with the trash but couldn't reset the chance to play with it.....

2 comments:

4th sister said...

i might need to borrow that one day 4 school....

Forrest said...

I had that exact same stun gun before it was stolen out of my car a couple of years ago. I used it on my leg and it left two spider bite-looking welts on my leg at the contact points. It was definitely painful enough that I didn't try it again.