Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Toe wedgie?.........

 

While at work the other evening I noticed some customers come in which had a notable style. The ethnic group is not necessary to mention, but the style looked uncomfortable. Now I still see the old socks and sandals combo quite frequently(which i also use to rock back in the day, middle school) but this looked uncomfortable. Here I took a picture sacrificing my comfort for the short time it took to take this pic. Wearing socks with a thong, slippers, flip flops, or what ever you call them. I'm not judging, every one has there own thing but it just looks uncomfortable, its like a toe wedgie.

3 comments:

4th sister said...

i have done that in the winter! mayb b/c i am too lazy to take OFF my socks and wear sandels....and too lazy to find and lace up shoes....hehehe...but NEVER have i done this in the SUMMER! too hot! :)

Jandi for The Fuzz said...

I never cared much for the sock & sandal combo myself.
But then, my feet don't seem to get cold that easy, must be that Yankee blood.

Woodie said...

another kind of camel toe! o_O