Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Davy Crockett..........

 

You don't have to be a famous tracker like Daniel Boone or Davy Crockett to see that these tracks mean trouble.... Here Ella arrived on the seen covered in white dust?.......what is this all about. Now this isn't a seen from "Scar Face" and we don't have a lot of white powdery substances lying around so it was time to put my tracking skills to the test.

 

I don't have a coonskin cap so I'll just have to do with out. I followed the white tracks down the hallway past the shower in which momma mandy was partaking in and into the livingroom.

 

As I rounded the corner I was met by my tracking assistant "Malia the Great", and she held up some evidence......an now empty flour bag......who would have guessed.

 

Now Ella seems to be making a habit of dumping out momma Mandy's cooking supplies. It looks like we need to find a better storage spot.......maybe in a duffle bag hanging from a tree this keeps raccoons out so it should work on Ella.

 

2 comments:

vi said...

Too funny!!! Love it!! hee hee - bet it was a b8tch to clean up though!! LOL

Woodie said...

oh noes. :-) maybe she was trying to make some snow!