Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Chicken balloon.......

 

Here Malia holds her pet chicken balloon, their pretty easy to take care of (chicken balloons that is). They don't need a lot of attention and no messes to clean up after. No crying, screaming, wet dipers, no grouchy chickens roaming around the house. Their pretty quiet too no loud temper tantrums, teasing, talking/ yelling over your thoughts and words or yelling at each other . In fact I think daddy Dave would like to be a chicken ballon farmer. What would the draw backs be? An occasion chicken exploding?(that would be nothing to the explosions that happen at the current dinner table) Maybe tripping on a handfull them laying around on the floor but the landing would be soft and no stubbed toes would incure (unlike some of the unidentified, sharp objects daddy Dave steps on in his sleepy stupor). I guess there's no demand for ballon chickens plus there not so environment friendly, o well I guess I'll just stick to them ole gals I got roaming around here at least they keep me on my toes.

 

No comments: