Sunday, May 6, 2012

Bring a friend..........

 

It seems that word of our well stocked bird feeder has traveled throughout the neighborhood and surrounding woods. This morning I was doing the usual morning ritual coffee and cereal and I looked up to see two squirrels enjoying breakfast also. #2 varmint was hanging upside down from the bird feeder and the other was awaiting his turn atop the arm which supports the feeder. I wonder how hard it is to swallow upside down? I do like to surprise them so me and Malia quietly unlocked the door and opened very quickly and surprised them, with there mouths full........those are some fast varmints. It took the one hanging upside down a minute to situate himself....... I didn't find out how hard it was to swallow upside down but I found out its not hard to pass a #2 while hanging upside down. If he had on pants they would have had a load, Surprise surprise.

 

No comments: