Sunday, December 11, 2011

Deserves a wedgie........


Do you ever sometime wish that you could just give someone a wedgie, i know we are grown up but sometimes i come across a individual in which i would love to grab their under-draws and pull them to a place were the sun doesn't shine, set them down and send them on there way. While at work the other evening I walked by a customer who was enjoying some of the free samples which my place of imployment provides. He turned to throw away the rind from a piece of orange slice, but missed the trash can totally. He then looked at me and said oops I missed the trash can...... and then just walked off......leaving it on the floor........wedgie...anyone.

This is not a homophobic rant or anything like that but a choice of words I found humorous, it is a little on the perverted side so readers beware.The other evening while at work I was stocking up some produce. I guess I was in the way of a customer who needed something In which was in front of. This customer came up behind me and with a very gayish voice says "do you mind if I reach around ya". No thanks I dont want a reach around but thanks for the offer....is what I didn't say but was thinking as I appolagise and move out of his way.

1 comment:

4th sister said...

throwing trash on the floor is messed up... and then telling u and walking off is worse! Wedgie! Wedgie! Wedgie!