Thursday, December 22, 2011

Pop goes the question......


Well if you don't know by now I guess I'll be the one to tell ya. Yep ...........my scholarly brother has decided to take that leap of faith and ask his sweet thang  to be his future bride. With a plan in place and a weekend of ring shopping to be done he came down for a visit. After an eventful ring shopping experience getting to know the in's and out's of diamond shopping. It's not just as simple as picking one out you have to do your home work to ensure that you are getting a quality stone. It can get a little complicated so I won't bore you just remember the three c's next time your diamond shopping ....color...clarity...and cut.
and here's the stone chosen by my bro as symbol of his love for her. Not a supper pic, which doesn't do it justice, it's best viewed in person so next time you see that Newley engaged couple just ask I'm sure she'll be delighted to show you. Congrats congrats congrats.....

No comments: